Sunday 14 June 2015

Puss in Boots

They're shoes actually - but that is what the image is called and I couldn't think of anything else for the title.  I really love the cuteness of the little kitty.






I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
One Stitch At A Time - Flowers
http://www.onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.de/2015/05/challenge-238.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad (think it may be Kaisercraft but not sure).  The image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I also added a flower created by layering some flower pieces together with a pearl.  I added some rose shaped buttons to the card - is it just me but this way up they look like they are smiling!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm late in commenting. Such an adorable image and cute card design. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck! Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete