Thursday 16 July 2015

Santa has enough reindeer

Poor puppy!  I know just how he feels.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Christmas in July - Day Five
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/cij-wednesday-humor-me-wednesdaybingo.html
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/challenge-13.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch #311
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/stella-says-sketch-challenge-311.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Dog)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/pinspirational-challenge-144.html

My BINGO line is the left hand column - Bugaboo Image + Funny Sentiment + Sparkle

I have used some sparkly paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some sparkly mesh ribbon and some silver glitter tape.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured with copic markers and die-cut with Spellbinder dies.  I added some Stickles around the edges of the die-cuts as well as to the hat.

5 comments:

  1. This little puppy is one of the cutest reindeer! And I so love the sentiment that comes with it. A darling sparkly card.
    Thanks for joining us in our Christmas preparations over at Catch the Bug, and it would be really fun if you're able to join us the whole week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Very cute, and I like that sentiment...makes me smile.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT
    LPCF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous, sparkly paper! Love it! That pup looks so sad that he can't help pull the sleigh.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute image and fun card!

    Thank you for participating in the last {PIN}Spirational Challenge. A new one is about to begin... I hope you'll check it out and play along with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along with our July Stella Says Sketch challenge. We hope you join us for our new August Challenge tomorrow - promise we won't be short on inspiration!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete