Wednesday 15 July 2015

Strawberry Ice-cream

I seem to have a bit of an ice-cream theme going on today as this is the second card I've created with an ice-cream image.  Since we have yet another frost this morning, I'm obviously being inspired by the temperature of the ice-cream and not the temperature you would normally be indulging in ice-cream!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/ssw2-sketch-60-fresh-brewed-designs.html
Fresh Brewed Designs - Ice-cream
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/freshly-brewed-challenge-july-8-14-ice.html

I have used a strawberry patterned paper from Rosie's Studio for this card.  I'm not sure where the striped one is from but that may also be from Rosie's Studio.  The cream patterned paper is from Kaisercraft.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and is coloured with copic markers with the cream "coloured" with Stickles - Frosted Lace.  I also added some oval red rhinestones.

Here is the sketch I followed (but rotated):



I have also used the sketch on another card which I haven't entered in the challenge.  That card can be found here if anyone wants to have a look.  That time I didn't rotate the sketch!

2 comments:

  1. What's not to love about an ice cream and your strawberry papers compliment the image perfectly.
    Thank you for joining in with us this week.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, card. Love the strawberry paper and cute gems. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete