Tuesday 28 July 2015

Three Wise Men Stepper Card

I thought I'd have another go at a stepper card as I wasn't that happy with how my first one turned out.  I feel this one stands a lot better than my first attempt.





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ikes World - Not A Square
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/ikesworld-challenges-42-anything-but.html

I have used green cardstock for my base for this card.  The yellow starry paper is from Provo Craft.  The image I used comes from Ike's Art and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some glittery christmassy mesh ribbon behind the image.  To the stepper side, I used some Christmas tree patterned washi tape and some pre-printed die-cuts with Christmas words.

1 comment:

  1. Eeek !! Please don't remind me Christmas is getting cloers !!!! LoL :-D Great card Susan - thank you for using my images and for coming over to play along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete