Saturday 22 August 2015

School time

I've left this one without a sentiment - at this stage I'm not sure whether to use it for "Back to School" or for "Thank You" for a teacher!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - August BINGO (School Theme + Buttons + No Designer Papers)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/august-bingo-challenge-at-bugaboo.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (School)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/pinspirational-challenge-147.html

I decided to make a gate fold card as I hadn't made one for a while.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut using a Spellbinders die.  I added star shaped buttons into the corner - appropriate for "You're a Star!"

1 comment:

  1. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL. challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete