Friday 9 October 2015

Butterflies

I was drawn to this image because of the butterflies around it.  I have a lot of butterfly themed embelllishments, stencils, dies, etc so had a chance to use some of them.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Spellbinding Stamps - Embellishments
 http://www.spellbindingstamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/first-challenge-embellishments.html
Where the HeART is - Use stencil
http://wheretheheartischallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/challenge-2.html


I have used a stencil from Memory Box and Distress Ink - Ripe Persimmon to create the background.  The image is from Nikki Burnette and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some butterfly toppers, a butterfly die cut (not sure of the brand of the die but it came free with a crafting magazine) plus I also added some pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the butterflies! Thanks for joining our challenge at Spellbinding Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have created your butterfly background - beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us at Where the HeArt is Challenge. Mandy-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete