Wednesday 28 October 2015

Wistful Fairy

I really enjoyed glamming up this image!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Crafty Gals - Ribbons and/or Flourishes (ribbons)
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/challenge-42-ribbons-andor-flourishes.html
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-october-21


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft which I glammed up a bit by adding Stickles to the flowers.  I added some patterned ribbon across the centre and some ric-rac ribbon top and bottom.  The image is from The Stamping Boutique and is coloured with copic markers.  I added Stickles to the wings.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the sweet image and the sweet embellies you used. Beautiful soft colours perfect for a Princess :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete