Monday 30 November 2015

Beccy's Place - Day Seventeen (CASE Yourself)

This challenge Beccy asked us to CASE ourselves.  I found a card that I created in September 2013:




And here is the CASE:

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Seventeen (CASE Yourself)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/day-17-case-yourself.html


I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio for the background and a paper from Kaisercraft for the layer.  I matted with copper coloured glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  The image and sentiment are both from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers - and I added Glossy Accents to the icing and to the berries.   I also added a triangle of Stickles to the top right hand corner.

2 comments:

  1. yummie... it looks like it's ready to eat! Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suze, I love the foil music score in the background. I also like the way you've added the shine to the custard on the pudding. It's a wonderful, Christmas version of your original card.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete