Saturday 23 January 2016

Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day Seven

Time to use the Friday Freebie image along with following a recipe:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - Day Seven
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/day-7-bugaboos-birthday-bash-freebie.html

I used papers from a safari paper pad by DCWV (I used some other papers from the same pad earlier in the week).  I covered the join with a Peelcraft border sticker.  The image is the Friday Freebie image from Bugaboo Stamps which has been coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut the image and matting using dies from Spellbinders.  I also added three pieces of bling to the corner of the card.


I must say with the week that I've had, I am so thrilled to have actually managed to complete every challenge this week. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like your color choices and how well they match. Nice, simple, decorative and cute! Thanks for celebrating with us and good luck! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete