Monday 29 February 2016

Joyful Wishes

I have managed to have a week that was so busy that I didn't even get to check out new challenges.  As a result, the one at Eureka Stamps which I generally participate in every week had two hours left to run.  Fortunately, my mojo was right there and I managed to create this card in under two hours:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Tic Tac Toe
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/eureka-stamps-challenge-181-tic-tac-toe.html
CHNC - Use a sentiment
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/chnc-challenge-270-use-sentiment.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - February
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (tree)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/pinspirational-challenge-159.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I then used a piece of embossed cardstock from a paper pad by Craft Smith and wrapped some bakers twine around it.  I added a strip of washi tape.  I had intended to run a piece the full length but then the piece of washi tape ripped so I decided to add the ripped piece as more of a funky element.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers and glittered with Stickles - Star Dust.  I also added some faux stitching using a Distress Marker (Peeled Paint).  The sentiment is from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I managed to use elements from three different paper pad brands for this card.

My tic tac toe line is Twine + Embossing + Washi Tape

3 comments:

  1. Suze, this is such a pretty wintry card - though I admit I prefer to admire winter from afar! Good use of a mishap with the Washi tape - nice idea to keep in mind. I am glad you made it to the Eureka challenge - I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card in such a short time. Mine would have been a one layer and very very CAS indeed! I just love the way you have pulled the theme together with all the different Christmas trees. That was an artistic save with the washi tape. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 270 and my Patterned Paper February challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete