Wednesday 1 June 2016

Congratulations To You

I haven't created with a digi from Deedee's Digis for a while - so it was fun to create this card using this flower image



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/new-sketch-145.html
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-may-26-june-2-optional-twist-anything

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  I sprayed a white doily with some Dylusions Ink.  The yellow and white piece is an offcut from another card.  I die-cut a flower using a die from Elizabeth Crafts and glitzed it up a bit with some Stickles.  The image is from Deedee's Digis and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a digital sentiment from Digital Doodling

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you made and I like how you take our sketch :-))
    Thank you for entering at Feeling Sketchy this time! Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love how you have used the motive. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suze - pretty card and I love the sparkles you've added to both the doily and the flowers. With my DT "hat" on, thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete