Monday 2 May 2016

Pig with Watermelon

I'm still not feeling that wonderful - but I'm now on antibiotics so hopefully I will start to improve over the next few days.

I manage to create this card today though:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Little Scraps of Heaven - Pig with Watermelon
http://lshdesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/pig-with-watermelon-challenge.html

All the papers used in this card (including for matting) are from Little Scraps of Heaven.  The image is also from the same set and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added three flower shaped beads to the card.

3 comments:

  1. So cute that little pig is
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze this is so darn adorable. Loving the watermelon theme.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for joining us with our Little Scraps of Heaven Challenge!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete