Monday 1 August 2016

Chilling Kitty

Cats have it easy don't they?  I wish I could just chill like this for a while - but there is always things to be done!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge - Nature/Animals
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/july-challenge-7-natureanimals.html
SLS Lines - 3 or more layers
http://slslinesdigitalstamps.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-22-3-or-more-layers.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Cat and Flowers
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-8.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some floral washi tape across the centre.  The image is from SLS Lines and has been coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some yellow cartridge paper and then some orange cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. This image always makes me think of the princess and the pea story but I'm sure he is an aristocrat cat.
    I'm beginning to worry what on earth Norm is going to get up to on my blog. I have already been barred from the craft room where he is busy writing up posts.!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - they certainly do... I would like to be a cat in a cozy home :-)
    I love this sweet image - he looks so comfy :-)
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh si, sería fantástico poder perderse en un almohadón como lo hacen los gatitos¡ Te ha quedado muy linda la imagen, se antoja tener ese descanso ¡
    Oh yes, it would be great to be able to get lost in a pillow as do the kittens¡ has been very nice the image, seems to have that rest¡
    Thank you for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG! DT Haideé Corrosive Challenge Blog
    haideelum.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete