Tuesday 16 August 2016

Path of Positivity - Confidence


We are midway through the challenge at Path Of Positivity.   The theme for this month is confidence and our sponsors are




I have used an image from Ike's Art called Lady 2.



I have also used a paper from a loose sheet pack of paper.  I added ribbons from Creativ.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and I matted with 2 layers of pearlised paper.  The sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles and has also been double matted.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Lots of Layers
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-83-lots-of-layers.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-290.html

2 comments:

  1. Love the papers you chose to back this image! Confidence definitely pulls off style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card great layout.


    Thanks for joining us at sparkles monthly challenge lots of layers

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete