Monday 19 September 2016

Cute in Pink

I don't know that I have a favourite image so I decided to pick one from Crafty Sentiments that I either haven't used yet or haven't used for a while!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Favourite image
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/use-your-favorite-stamp-or-image.html
Tuesday Morning Sketches
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/tuesday-morning-sketches-369.html

I have used two papers from a paper stack by Dovecraft called "Floral Muse".  I matted with some pastel pink pearlescent paper.  I added a cream coloured satin bow and some pink pearls.


3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! That paper is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is the epitome of sweetness itself!! I love the papers and your embellishments. Thanks a ton for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete