Thursday 3 November 2016

Beccy's Place - Day One

Although blue is not one of my favourite colours - it is for Christmas cards.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day One)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/day-1-your-favourite-colours.html
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html


I have used a paper and sentiment from a christmas paper by Kaisercraft.  I added some Kindy Glitz to the ornaments on the paper to highlight them.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some glitter domes.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Suze! I love the sparkle and shine from the glitter you added and I love that background paper... it's so pretty! I like the way you coloured the bauble, the blue with silver highlights is a great combination. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas bauble, perfect matching paper. Thanks for joining our November challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete