Saturday 17 December 2016

Poinsettia

The sun is shining again today!  Yay!  It is really hard to believe that it is summer with the recent weather we have had!  My job involves teaching and coaching at outdoor swimming pools and some days have been really unpleasant - of course the sun comes out now that I am on break until late January!!!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Grey or Silver
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/chnc-challenge-311-colour-grey-or.html
QKR Stampede - Christmas Cards
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/qkr-stampede-challenge-222-christmas.html

I have used a silver paper from a christmas paper pad by Craft Smith.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some silver metallic paper.  I also added some grey enamel dots.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the pop of color against the silver! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suze! Fabulous coloring and I love the background paper! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at QKR Stampede.

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete