Monday 16 January 2017

Heart Warming Moments

It is the midway point of the first challenge of 2017 at 12 Months of Christmas and the theme is Out with the Old, In with the New. So, include in your creation somehting old and something new. My old is the digital paper which I have had for a couple of years and the die I used to cut the image.  My new is the santa head embellishment and the sentiment both of which I purchased recently. Our sponsor for this challenge is Ike's Art

I have used an image from Ike's Art along with a paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.



I also used the embellishments I purchased recently as well as a die from Spellbinders to die-cut the image.

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful. Super colouring and I love the overall design. Thank you for using one of my images. It's great to Sponsor you all.

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete