Saturday 7 January 2017

Hospital Food

I can certainly agree with this sentiment!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Make us laugh
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/theme-challenge-make-us-laugh.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/welcome-to-challenge-310-our-first.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad called Aquarella by Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.. Colouring is with copic markers, matting is pearlescent paper and I also used some purple pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making us laugh at our Bugaboo challenge this week! Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen Leeflang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made me laugh! Thank you! So glad you've joined us at Penny's Challenges. Hope to see more of your work!
    Hugs, Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card made me smile.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete