Saturday 14 January 2017

Such a little sweetie

A girly card this time.  I used a ribbon that was used to tie up a bag of fudge I bought a couple of days ago.  I'd like to say that I bought the fudge so that I could use the ribbon - but hey I love that shop's fudge!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Girly Card
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-girly-1-7-17-through-1-14-17
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/challenge-64-december-2016.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from All Dressed Up and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used a Distress Marker to add the faux stitching, some yellow gems, some pink ribbon and pink ribbon roses and the yellow ribbon that came with the fudge.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Suze! The yellow ribbon is a wonderful addition!
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us over at all dressed up, love the ribbon story, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete