Friday 14 April 2017

Hoppy Easter

My computer is playing up a bit this morning and I only have a short time to get this uploaded to one of the challenges I'm entering this into.  I probably should have waited up and uploaded it last night but I was waiting for the glue to dry on the bow.  And then I slept in this morning!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Easter Cards
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/qkr-stampede-challenge-238-easter-cards.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede.  I coloured with copic markers.  I also used some spotted washi tape, some pearlescent cardstock for matting and a pre-made bow.

1 comment:

  1. Never fails - the computer gets balky when time is important! Glad you made it for the challenge - that bunny is so cute! I'm not sure what he is thinking about the egg! Dorothy S, QKR Stampede DT member

    ReplyDelete