Wednesday 31 May 2017

Gift Bag

I have made a gift bag - and without a digi in sight too!

and the other side:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Marianne's Designs - Gift Bag or Handbag
http://mariannedesign.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-178.html


I have used a pre-made kraft gift bag.  I inked the bag with some Distress Inks.  I die-cut a butterfly, corners and flowers using some of the Marianne's dies that I have.  I also added some die-cut shapes from Rosie's Studio.  I went to the shops today to get some air-dry clay and ended buying these as well!  I further embellished the die-cuts with Kindy Glitz and Nuvo Crystal Drops.

I spent the day listing my dies so I knew what I had, so can now add which ones I used here:

CR1205 - Butterfly
CR1216 - Floral Garland
LR0201 -  Anja Lace Border

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge, nice giftbag.
    Can you mention which MDesign products you have used next time?
    Wybrich
    DT MDchallenge blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added them now. Had spent the day listing all my dies so I didn't duplicate any of them! This was a timely request!

      Delete