Saturday 24 June 2017

Have A Purr-fect Birthday!

I had a bit of a play with some different techniques and this is the result:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - June BINGO  (Distress + Die + Bugaboo Image)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/new-challenge-june-bingo.html
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/challenge-165-anything-goes.html

I created the background using Distress Oxide in 4 different colours.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps and are coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut some kitty cats using a die set from either Memory Box or Elizabeth Crafts (I'm not sure which it was from and can't find the packet!).  I cut them from Jac Paper and then coloured them using Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes. 

3 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Thanks for laying Bugaboo Bingo with us this week - good luck in the draw.
    We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is one pur-fect birthday card, the kittens are adorable and I love how you've coloured them.

    Thank you so much for joining us over at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Anything Goes Challenge we hope to see you here again for our next Challenge

    Have a fabulous week
    Crafty Hugs
    Bridget LLMSGDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge previous fortnight and sorry for the late comment. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka GDT

    ReplyDelete