Sunday 4 June 2017

Sending Birthday Wishes

Nothing makes me smile more than looking at a happy cat!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Happy
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/ikesworld-challenges-89-anything-goes.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Happy Birthday
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-18.html

I have used a paper, toppers, border and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Ike's Art and is coloured with copic markers with some Dimensional Magic added to the flower centres.  I also added some Kindy Glitz to the flowers on the toppers and around the edges of the sentiment.  Matting is magenta cardstock.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Suze! Great design.
    Thank you very much for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is really cute! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - I love the delicate colouring on the kitty and the papers are super. Thank you very much for using one of my images :-)
    Thank you too for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you too for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges xxxxx

    ReplyDelete