Wednesday 23 August 2017

Lucky To Have You


I didn't think I was going to complete this card as I ran out of time last night.  However, I've woken up really early and can't get back to sleep (I was awake at 4.30am) and have managed to complete it!  I suppose that is the silver lining to waking up early!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Punches and/or Dies
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/challenge-305-punches-in-dies.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and is coloured with copic markers.  The digital sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  I used dies from Spellbinders to die-cut the image and sentiment.  I also used a die-cut embellishment from Rosie's Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment