Saturday 19 August 2017

Spread Your Wings

Today looks like it is going to be another rainy day!  I'm starting to get sick of the rain as it has rained every day for at least the past 2 weeks!  I am so looking forward to summer and warmer drier days!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/wk32-anything-goes-digi-choosday.html
Creative Craft Cottage - Add a Butterfly/Butterflies
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/challenge-93-add-butterflybutterflies.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Ultimate Crafts.  The image is from Polka Doodles and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a sentiment and a butterfly from an embellishment pack by Rosie's Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Oh such a sweet card lovely your cute image a well put together pretty card. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck

    ReplyDelete