Monday 27 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 13

I'm now over halfway through my cards for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  Sadly for me, the month is well over halfway through so the pressure is going to be on to finish all my card's my month end! 

I had fun with this card as I haven't really created anything like this before:




My L words:
Fold - Lattice Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place
Image - Lord leaping - from Beccy's Place
Colours:
Lavender
Lime Green
Lilac

I used a Spellbinder die to cut the lattice.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also used a 3D embellishment and some button dome stickers.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 13
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-13-l.html

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the lattice card Suze, it looks fabulous! I love that you can see the little Lord leaping through the slats. The poinsettia on the front is an awesome embellishment, and I also like the addition of the green buttons. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete