Wednesday 3 January 2018

Happy New Year

I was a bit late sending out my Christmas cards this year - so I'm going with New Year cards for those I didn't manage to get sent out at all.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/12/challenge-448-28th-of-december-anything.html
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Happy New Year
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/12/challenge-99-quickie-christmashappy-new.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Bo Bunny.  The image is from Digital Delights and has been coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I also added a gem embellishment to one of the clock faces.

5 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for sharing at Craft this week good luck and hope to see you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation :) Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.
    <Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. a super cute card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete