Friday 2 February 2018

Love

After heavy thunderstorms last night, the sun is shining again today.  Here is a card I created when I couldn't do much else with the thunderstorm - bright and cheerful!





I would like to enter these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Love
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/qkr-stampede-challenge-280-anything-goes.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - February Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2018/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have used a pre-printed card blank.  I covered all the pattern on the card with the exception of the heart.  The paper is from Pebbles.  The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added some crystal heart stickers.

3 comments:

  1. Darling card! Would make a great Valentine! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use that time - such a lovely card. I like the contrast of the bold stripes and the white top. Thanks for entering this challenge at QKR Stampede - Anything Goes. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete