Sunday 1 April 2018

Starry Christmas

This week's optional theme at CHNC is to include a star or more.




I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad along with some offcut pieces of a starry paper which I think came from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added a strip of lace.  I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2018/03/stella-says-sketch-challenge-606.html

2 comments:

  1. Suze this is adorable. Thanks for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge 379 xx

    ReplyDelete